Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information www.healingfeats.com may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
▪ When you sign up for an www.healingfeats.com account or participate in any forum activity, we may collect a variety of information, including your IP address and email address.
▪ When you download content from file hostings we will keep a log of the content you have been followed to.
How we use your personal information
▪ The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on www.healingfeats.com’s latest announcements, website / app updates and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
▪ We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
▪ From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with www.healingfeats.com, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
▪ We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve www.healingfeats.com’s products, services and customer communications.
Cookies and Other Technologies
www.healingfeats.com's website, online services, interactive iOS application, email messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand user behaviour, tell us which parts of our website people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information.
www.healingfeats.com will store your session for 10 years, if you don’t log in for more than 10 years your session will be reset the next time you log in.
If you want to disable cookies and you're using the Safari web browser, go to Safari preferences and then to the Privacy pane to disable cookies. If on an Apple mobile device, go to Settings, then Safari and then to the Cookies section. For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the www.healingfeats.com’s website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. www.healingfeats.com may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Third-Party Sites and Services
The www.healingfeats.com website and iOS Application contain links to third-party websites, products and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third-party iPhone app. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.