Rome: Total War - Gold Edition
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Welcome to Rome – Welcome to War. Two world-dominating games in one!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
See the mini-site at feralinteractive.com/rometw
Uniting multi-award winning Rome: Total War and its official expansion pack, Barbarian Invasion, you must guide history’s greatest armies to victory in a game of epic real-time warfare, empire building, politics and treachery.
Play as one of three great Roman families, whose thirst for power will stop at nothing. This is the world of Hannibal, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and a thousand others. This is a world of soldiers, gladiators, tyrants, monsters and fools. It’s a rich, exciting world, awaiting a conqueror – you! You must use military genius to build an empire that stretches across Europe and Africa. Finally march on Rome to seize control of the greatest empire in the world. Then in Barbarian invasion either defend it or lead a Barbarian horde and bring the once mighty empire to its knees.
• Experience real-time battles – Use innovative battle tactics in battles with up to 10,000 soldiers on-screen at once.
• Command and build your campaigns – Balance economic, civil, religious and military power in the century-spanning campaign.
• Learn from the best – Fight alongside or against history’s greatest leaders such as Julius Caesar, Spartacus, and Hannibal to expand or destroy the Roman Empire.
• Lay siege with signature weapons and abilities – Turn the tables against the Romans as Attila the Hun, the fearsome Saxons, and other savage factions in the Barbarian Invasion expansion pack.
4.5/5 – “The truth is, Mac players rarely enjoy a strategy game as deep or as fun as Rome: Total War.” – Macworld
4.5/5 – “…Total War delivers a strategy experience that’s hard to pass up.” – Mac|Life
5/5 – “There’s a lot to like about RTW; a lot of little details that separate it from other real time strategy games.” – Appletell
Important information regarding Rome: Total War - Gold Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Full system requirements are available on the Rome: Total War - Gold Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/rometw.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 512MB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 5GB.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
© 2002–2014 The Creative Assembly Ltd. Total War, Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Ltd in the UK and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
What's new in Version 1.4.4
• Enables save syncing via iCloud for the Barbarian Invasion and Alexander expansions
Old-time lover of this game
Loved it a million years ago when it first came out on PC - now I love it on my mac. Definitely worth the money if you want a strategizing game or loved Civilizations. I’m just waiting for more releases of this game. I think the new Warhammer addition was awesome (cannot wait to try that out), but a Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones version of this game would be ABSOLUTELY incredible. This game would skyrocket - something that I want to happen for this game series because I am such an avid fan....More
Great game but for crashes.
This is a great game and a lot of fun, but it constantly crashes during battles and at the end of turns. I have to save after every turn until the game crashes, then re-load the autosave game and hope that when I end that turn the game won’t tank. Unfortunately now I have two saved files that crash and are unusable - the latest save and the autosave. The game is unplayable. If it were more stable I'd rate this 5 of 5 stars. Don’t waste your money.
Crashes while playing against chariots
Everything works perfectly except for when the game crashes to desktop when I go up against chariots in battle (Pontics, Egypt). I tested this theory in custom battle (against chariots) and the same result (game crashes). Please fix, would have given 5/5.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $19.99
- Category: Games (Mac)
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 4.40 GB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 2002–2014 The Creative Assembly Ltd. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Requirements: OS X 10.11.6 or later
Top in-app purchases
- Rome: Total War - Alexander$4.99